"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." - George Bernard Shaw
What is the one tool any leader, entrepreneur or executive needs for a successful career? Communication
Hands down, mastering communication is the single most important skill for managing yourself and others.
Every conversation you have can propel you to new levels of success--or hold you in a vicious cycle of frustration and stagnation.
Are you good at delegation? How is your interaction with colleagues and employees? Do you have a tendency to hire people that don't work out? Do you find yourself confused by people that are either more or less communicative than you? Is there conflict among your staff? Do you have problems selling?
Learn to create win-win relationships through communication
As a coaching client, you will be given an online assessment that will explain how you interact with others. In a 2.5 hour conference, we will review every aspect of your communication style so that you become more conscious of how to use your natural strengths-and how to adapt in order to create the best possible outcomes when addressing others.
Here are just a few of the highlights of communication coaching:
- Dramatically improve your ability to communicate with others
- Develop the skills to identify, appreciate and successfully interact with differing communication styles
- Selling more comfortably, easily and effectively
- Greater confidence and ability to facilitate agreement
- Increased ability to 'hear' others' point of view
- Greater team effectiveness
- Improved decision-making process