It's all about You
Executive coaching is a one-on-one relationship that is collaborative. The primary goal of coaching is to help an individual clarify and achieve professional goals with greater success, speed and enjoyment.
Coaching vs. Consulting
Coaching differs from consulting in that consulting relies more heavily on following another's directives, while coaching encourages and empowers clients to take more control.
How it works
Coaching sessions are in person, by phone or video conferencing, depending on physical proximity to your coach and your personal preference.
Meetings or calls are scheduled in advance on a regular basis, generally 2-3 times per month or according to your budget. Sessions are usually 45-60 minutes in duration.
My job as your coach
As an executive coach, I recognize the strengths of the individual and collaborate to evoke excellence in an honest and supportive partnership with each client. The key objective of executive coaching is the development of the individual and it is accomplished by:
- Identifying the client's unique skills and talents through objective assessments and discussions with the individual and his or her manager when appropriate.
- Collaborating with the client to clarify his or her personal and professional goals
- Challenging the client to develop creative strategies and plans of action to maximize success
- Using assessments to identify a client's strengths, motivators, soft skills and people skills in order to maximize potential and adapt behavior for more effective communication
- Identifying and focusing on measurable results
- Facilitating a learning process with a focus on direct application.
- Supporting the client on developing and strengthening their own skills so they can challenge and empower their own staff
- Creating a safe and confidential environment