When you speak, do others respond positively?
Did you ever wish you could handle difficult people more effectively?
“Communication-the human connection is the key to personal and career success”
-Paul J Meyer
Conversation is the language of success. People who communicate well with others—who know how to make others feel valued and understood—are going to achieve more. Understanding yourself and others is a skill that you can learn in this life-changing workshop that incorporates the DISC and MOTIVATORS assessments. Each participant will be given their own assessment and 54- page results report.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for everyone. It provides essential skills to communicate effectively with your family, co-workers, employees and your manager.
Comments from Past Attendees
“This workshop is essential!”
Andrew Purcell, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
“This workshop is very worthwhile, and help me improve miscommunication going forward. Fantastic!”
Will Williams, BA Lead, Amerisource Bergen.
“This workshop was beyond my wildest expectations!”
Genie Howard, VP, Revision Skincare
“This was an eye-opening experience that helped me better understand myself and the people I work with.”
Hannah E, Greer Walker
“Everybody in the room learned something about themselves that they will use to be more successful. The time flew by.”
Mary Capella, Senior Director, Starwood Hotels and Resorts
What will I learn?
- The foundational skills for communicating more effectively with anyone
- The four core behavioral styles
- Your personal behavioral/communication style
- What motivates you in life
- Keys to identifying and communicate with behavioral styles that differ from yourself
How will I benefit?
- The ability to understand others more, and to judge them less
- A greater command of how to speak to anyone
- Gain an advantage in job interviews, sales presentations, and everyday interactions at work
- Insights that can and will immediately improve personal and professional relationships
Date & Time
- Friday June 23rd, 2017 8AM-3:30PM
- Friday September 29th, 2017 8AM-3:30PM
- Thursday December 14th, 2017 8AM-3:30PM
8AM-8:30AM Continental breakfast and Meet and Greet
8:30AM –3:30PM Workshop with a one hour break for lunch.
**Lunch is included
- Regular Admission $395
- Register 30 days in advance and save $100 ($495)
Bring a Friend Admission
- Admission for you and friend only $695
- Register 30 days in advance and save $200 ($495)