Values help influence behavior and action and can be considered somewhat of a hidden motivation because they are not readily observable. Understanding your values help to tell you why you prefer to do what you do. It’s vital for superior performance to ensure that your motivations are satisfied by what you do. This drives your passion, reduces fatigue, inspires you and increases drive.
This report measures seven dimensions of motivation:
- Aesthetic – a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic – a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic – a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political – a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruistic – a drive for humanitarian efforts or to help others altruistically.
- Regulatory – a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical – a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
Get Started ...
Learn how you can leverage the power of the Values Index report today. Contact us for more information.