Ready, Set, Goal!
facilitated by Harvey Smith & Andy Painter
It’s a year from today. Are you happy with what you’ve accomplished?
Start 2017 with a four-hour workshop that could change your forever. Goal-setting is a proven, practical process that you can apply IMMEDIATELY to achieve more.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for you if you want to learn the skills necessary to set achievable goals, to plan and reach for your dreams in a way that significantly increases your opportunities to succeed.
Comments from Clients
“Working with Carolina Business Coach, we developed a set of goals that were not just based on revenue, but things I wanted to change or improve in the business."
“My gross sales are way up as are my profits”
“I am more confident in my own abilities”.
President/CEO, United Brokerage Packaging
“Carolina Business Coach helped me hone my vision and my skills”
President/Ceo, Textum Weaving
“To say that Carolina Business Coach was successful in orchestrating my year would be a monumental understatement.”
— Scott Wachtel
Mortgage Broker, Fairway Independent Mortgage
What will I learn?
- How to maximize your potential through goal-setting
- How to identify and prioritize realistic personal and professional goals.
- The power of intention, attention and implementation of goals
- Step by step goal-setting skills
- How to accelerate your success
How will I benefit?
- Gain a greater sense of control over your future
- Create a Success Action Plan for 2017
- Make goal-setting a positive habit to accelerate your success
Date & Time
Friday February 24th, 2017 8AM-NOON
8:00-8:30AM Continental Breakfast, Meet & Greet
- Save $50 off the regular $149 price when you register by January 31st
Bring a Friend
- Save $120 off the regular price of $398 (for two) when you register you and a friend by January 31st